Monday, October 19, 2009

National Speakers Association ~ October meeting

On Friday, October 16th I attended the National Speakers Association October Meeting at the NY Bar Association.

NSA had two special presentations for us:

1) Margaret Marshall who specializes in Nutrition and Weight Loss Coaching, gave us a mini-presentation on "5 Healthy Habits." She covered several points that she linked to our five fingers in order to help us remember or inspire us to eat healthy. Two very important points she highlighted were the need for balance, and the need to remember our goals as a guide to keep us healthy. She did a great presentation.
If you wish more info on Margaret Marshall & her Nutrition & Weight Loss Coaching, please contact me via email ~ RmfTop@gmail.com and I will facilitate a referral.

2) Rande & Robert Gadalia, were the main presenters, and gave us an hour workshop on "Speaking for Results." They presented many interesting facets of speaking that will enable a professional to fully engage their audience. They involed the audience in order to demonstrate some of the techniques that they were presenting. They even got me to speak for a few minutes on my love of photography. They did a great presentation.
If you wish more info on Rande and Robert Gadalia and their speaking for Results, please contact me via email ~ RmfTop@gmail.com  and I will facilitate a referral.

I will keep you posted  on other events that I attend.
Be prosperous !!!
Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment