Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The Pause ...

The Pause

I did it … 
for a long time I divided my focus on counseling/mentoring and photography… trying to build a business with both. It became more complicated, I tried network marketing for a series of products that I believe in.

My son, Thomas kept asking me “… how fast does the merry go round spin?”
He felt I was going in circles and my energies were being spread out to thin.

I Paused. I structured my path. I am pursing full time being a therapist according to the wisdom of the ancient Greeks. The ancient Greeks believe psyche means spirit … therapy means healing.  I combined this with the wisdom of the Ancient Chinese and Buddhists concerning the balance of the yin and yang energies within the soul. I formed these elements into my paradigm of the Trinity of Emotional Energy Healing. 

I am now full time into providing counseling and mentoring to help a person find happiness and purpose. I am building my work in an agency setting and in my private practice. Please feel free to contact me for a consultation.

For therapists/coaches/mentors who would like to learn the Trinity of Healing approach ... supervision - teaching is available. Inquires are welcome.


I still do emotional energy photography but not as a business. It is for my personal pleasure and to share among my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment