Thursday, July 11, 2019

Night of Humor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standingMy friend Marc Williams, delivering a version of his award winning talk about developing self-confidence at the Humorous Toastmasters Meeting on Wednesday 07/11/19. As usual his presentation was inspiring. He shared how he overcame his lack of self-confidence. His talk was spiced with different humorous antedotes.

At our meeting, I also gave my talk on dealing with being in a state of "Upsidedownness, my encounter with  the wind and with two upside-down Sicilians."
 

More details of my talk on Sunday 7/14" In my talk, I illustrate how to use the energy of "being (allowing existing)" and "becoming (changing)" to overcome stress.  All this with humorous spice added.


I believe humor is a healing energy. 

I am happy to have joined a Toastmasters club that promotes the use of humor in our sharing with others.

For more info check out the Humorous Toastmasters https://humoroustoastmasters.toastmastersclubs.org 

or their event page at https://www.meetup.com/Toastmasters-New-York/events/past/

Hope to see you at one of our meetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment