Monday, July 1, 2019

Table Topics ~ I am the Wind





At a Humorous Toastmaster Meeting, I was selected for Table Topics. The Topic for the two-minute presentation was “what would you be that can be connected to June?”
I went to the front of the room and said, “The Wind.” I would be the Wind. 

The Wind is a paradox – a professor that I had in college said “there are only two things in this world, being (existing) and becoming (change).” The Wind is both being and becoming. 
The wind caresses your face and whatever other body parts you have exposed.
The wind also foretells change 
~ change in the weather 
~ change in the life situation.
For part II of the story of the wind when the wind encounters two unlikely beings, 
come back to the blog on July 14th
If the suspense is too much, you can get an early bird revelation at the Humorous Toastmasters meeting on Wednesday, July 10th@18:30.
https://www.meetup.com/Toastmasters-New-York/events/262767742/

No comments:

Post a Comment