Monday, January 18, 2016

My Presentation of QP of R Workshop

Yesterday, 1/16/16, I presented my workshop on

"Quantum Psychology of Relationship"

to an enthusiastic audience.


I presented the flow of Psychological thought that included 



  • Freud's basic medical model, 
  • Erickson's emotional task model, centered on social interaction
  • Jung's  thoughts on the universal unconscious, archetypes, patterns, masks and spirit
  • Maslow's Basic needs and Self-Actualizing Personality model.
Then ...
I presented my Trinity of Emotional Energy model, that looks at psychology from an existential energy model. This model looks at emotional energy on three levels: physical, intellectual, and spiritual or source energy.

I led the group in exploring the power of Thinking Energy and Feeling Energy.
I presented Abraham-Hicks model of the EGS ~ Emotional Guidance System.

The audience left with a new paradigm on how we can use Emotional Energy on different levels to create our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment