Friday, January 1, 2016

BLANK CANVAS

I found this provocative quote on Robert Rodriquez Jr's photo website  Van Gogh and the Blank Canvas


Many painters are afraid of the blank canvas,
but the 
blank canvas IS AFRAID 
of the truly 
passionate painter [Photographer,Artist, Human Being (1)] 
who dares - and who has once broken the spell of ‘you can’t.” 

Van Gogh (from “Ever Yours: the Essential Letters"

The photo is of myself with my friend and colleague Steve Chen, ESQ and who is an International Director in Toastmasters. We met for lunch on New Year's Eve (12/31/15). We are discussing how we are going to passionately dare to create with the blank canvas in 2016.

We wish all who read this blog many blessings and a very happy new beginning in 2016.

I invite all to engage with the blank  canvas and have a very creative and rewarding year.

(1) - I added these words to include every human being - the words in green are not part of the original quote


No comments:

Post a Comment