Sunday, August 5, 2018

New website launched

Good Morning Everyone 

My focus has been on using emotional energy in various ways to help myself and others on our journey in life. 
As you know this emotional energy can take many shapes in our lives. 


I do workshops on using our thinking and feeling emotional energies to guide us in our life

I use photography to capture the emotional energy of people, nature and abstract colors in order to share joy.

I and my family have used Sunrider foods and products for over 20 years. 
I  have  found them  helpful in taking care of the body, the physical dimensions of my self.

 
This morning I am proud to announce
That I have updated my Sunrider Website

Check it out! 
Let me know what you think ...

I would be happy to discuss how 
Sunrider can improve your health
Physically or financially.

Let me know if you want more info ...

No comments:

Post a Comment