Monday, July 11, 2016

Seeing the unseen Part 2



While I was photographing the fireworks on July 4th, I couldn't tell how the photos were coming out. 

I even had some concerns that like the above photo, they would be out of focus or the image would be inappropriately placed.


Partly my fears were based on realizing that I had made incorrect setting on my camera initially.
Partly my fears were based on the realization that being on a ship, the rhythm of the water or the ships engine might throw off the sharpness.

The Fireworks, were continuous. Their was no time to fiddle or to be indecisive. The options were: Take the photos or don't take the photos. 

Despite the doubts, I had faith, a belief that they would come out beautiful.

I made an adjustment to my camera's rhythm and continued to photograph. I knew that capturing the beauty of the fireworks could be shared with people.

I had to see what was possible, even though certain parameters were not properly in alignment.
My choice to have faith, to trust my skills, my choice to continue to photograph were rewarded.




You can see more photos at:

RMFTOP PHOTOGRAPHY ON FACEBOOK

If you would like to order custom prints of any of the fireworks, please contact me for details.

If you would like portraits or headshot for your business I would be happy to set up an appointment with you.

If you have a special event that you would like photographed or a photobook made of your event, contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment