Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Joy ~ The Key ~

"You cannot judge the value of a life by its quantity. It is by the joy that you are feeling. ...
Let yourself relax and breathe 
and be free and be joyous, and romp."

full quote is at 
http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

Got off to a so - so start to the day, but this daily quote from Abraham really invigorated me.

The power of thinking that Abraham shares with us is also strong.
I was anxious about the delivery of my new camera  body, the Pentax K~1 - it wasn't due until the beginning of July.
I called B and H Photo and got good news, the body will be in next week and I should have it by the middle of next week. Yeah !!!!

I am so excited that I will have the body in time for the July 4th fireworks. 
I will post some tips on shooting fireworks toward the end of this month.
This year, I will be shooting from a boat in the Hudson ... stay tuned for details.

Have a great JOY filled Day !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment