Monday, October 21, 2013

Humorous Speech Contest Continues ... now the District

This Wednesday evening, Oct. 23rd,  I will be competing against my Toastmaster colleagues at Division B in the Humorous Speech Contest. We will be competing at the NY Life Building at 51 Madison Ave, at 27th Street in Manhattan.

The Competition will be on the 22nd floor. (great views of the city from this level).

The competition will start at 18:00 (6:00 pm) and go to 20:30.

I will trace the connection between a Cat, a Sword, the Belly and Humor !

When I am not delivering my speech, I will be taking some photos to be posted later.

I would love to have you all come out and support me and my colleagues -
Since we are all Toastmasters, you will be able to hear some great speeches that have already successfully made it through 2 levels of competition.
There will also be great people to network with.
So come on out for a great evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment