Sunday, October 20, 2013

2013 Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk

Today, Sunday, October 20, 2013, I will be joining my Colleagues, Professors, Staff and Students from Globe Institute of Technology (based on West 38th St, in Manhattan) in the walk to make strides against Breast Cancer taking place in Prospect Park Brooklyn.

My thanks to Ms. Marshandra Bracy, Director of Student Services, for organizing our group for this walk.

Although I am not impressed by traditional medical models of Cancer Treatment, I do believe it is important to support those struggling with cancer and encourage their healing.

I strongly believe that meditation, positive creative thinking and walking - exercise can help us to create a healthy body and life style.

I will be taking photos of our group and posting them later

No comments:

Post a Comment