Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Sunday morning, the Question, the Journey" at Toastmasters Area 25 Contest

Tonight, I will be a contestant in Toastmasters Area 25 Contest. 
I will be presenting my talk "Sunday morning, the Question, the Journey," to the group of Toastmasters and their guests.

My talk will highlight my choices when I experienced a dilemma in my life. I will use my experience and photography to show how I combined two seemingly divergent paths.
I have over 30 + years of experience using emotional energy helping people to overcome obstacles and move toward their bliss, connect with their career and improve their relationships.
In my work with Emotional Energy, I have used photography as a tool to capture emotional energy of people, events, nature, cityscapes, and abstract colors to help people put their thinking and emotions in a good feeling place. Being in a good feeling place is a pre-requiste to heal or make significant changes in a person's life that are consistent with their essence. 

The contest will be  
Tonight, March 12th, 2013, at the 
SSMA Club on 283 Lexington Avenue between 36th/37th St's.
Start time is at 6:30pm, 

Guests are Welcome 

No comments:

Post a Comment