Monday, August 20, 2012

The Blue Flower

Photo © Ralph M. Ferraro 2012

Walking along a path
Admiring the beauty of nature 
To the right
Down low
Half hidden behind some shrub
A Blue Flower appears
I Pass it

Noticing a splash of Blue
To the right - two meters distant
I double back
Focus on the Blue - see it's beauty
with my camera 
I snap a reflection of it's beauty

How easy to pass it by
hidden yet beautiful
Here today - Not tomorrow
Days later - Gone
What to make of the moment
of the Beauty

This Beauty 
How does it make sense
This Beauty
The Day is busy
The demands many

The Essence 
What is it
The Essence is the Flower
The Blue Flower
Radiating it's beauty
In all it's splendor

A mirror of our potential Radiance
of our Spirit
If we dare
Our connection with Self
Our connection with "I Am Who Am"(1)
All the Relationships that we encounter

Beyond Words - Thoughts
The Blue Flower is experiential 
Experience that is key to the Mystical

Thank you Blue Flower
For summoning me to Pause
For allowing me to be open 
to find you 
to admire your beauty
In the glow of your beauty - feeling good
May I share your beauty
Your radiance 
With all to discover what you teach


(1) God - Source - all inclusive - male - female - beyond comprehension - intimately a part of us



No comments:

Post a Comment