Friday, August 10, 2012

Healing with Emotional Energy - 8 min. clip on Utube


Photo copyright Ralph M. Ferraro 2012

Mel Berkowitz posted 8 minutes of his interview with me on my work

Healing with Emotional Energy 
on Utube.

Check it out    8 min.  of Healing with Emotional Energy

Elements that I  mentioned in this clip, include:

Emotional Energy and Meditation, the use of Humor, Letting go, the importance of Faith, Connection with everyone, the importance of our inner voices, and creating space to receive.

The entire interview will be posted on UTube later this month.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions about my presentation.

Special Thanks to Mel Berkowitz for presenting the opportunity to share my ideas on his show.
The 8 min. clip can also be seen at Mel Berkkowitz's Interon Productions website - Click on Utube logo on botton left - then click on healing


No comments:

Post a Comment