Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ralph's Interview on the Mel Berkowitz Show

I was interviewed last night by Mel Berkowitz on the Mel Berkowitz Show.
In the interview I reveal what led me to help people with Emotional Energy. I introduced the paradigm of
the Trinity of Emotional Energy and provided Tools to facilitate the positive use of Emotional Energy.
The interview will be broadcast in Queens and in Manhattan.

After being aired, the interview will be posted on UTube. As airing and posting dates become available I will post the info. Both Mel and the studio people were excited about my presentation ... so stayed tuned for further info.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations Ralph! What you offer people regarding emotional energy is very valuable. I am glad that your presentation is getting a wider voice that it so well deserve. Every good grace and blessing. Tina

    ReplyDelete