Friday, July 27, 2012

Airing of my presentation "Healing with Emotional Energy"

I was interviewed by Mel on his show The Mel Berkowitz Show  last week.
I presented my "Healing with Emotional Energy."

This interview will be broadcast as follows:

  • Manhattan
    • Thursday, August 9th, 2012  10:30 AM 
    • go to www.mnn.org
    • Click on 4 Cultural button on the bottom right of your screen
    • Click on The Mel Berkowitz Show
    • Enjoy
    • Please share feedback with 
      • Mel Berkowitz at MLBerkowitz1@aol.com
      • Me on this blog
  • Queens
    • Sunday, September 2nd, 2012
      • Channel 34 at 5:00 PM
      • Channel 56 at 6:30 PM
I will post further details on availability of the interview.

So please mark your calendars and enjoy the show !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment