Monday, July 2, 2012

Garbage – Tonight’s Meal – Tomorrow’s Experiences


"Would you really dig into yesterday’s garbage to make tonight’s meal?
Do you dig into old mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences?"
---  Louise Hay, "You can heal your life"
Over the last weekend, I was a part of two events that made me wonder about Louise’s quote. 
The first event I attended
was a memorial service for a man who truly tried to serve others, connect others with God (Source Energy), and help people discover their purpose. My source indicated that he had formed a support spiritual group to help people on their life path. Well before his death, the group fragmented. The fragmentation was evident during the memorial service – I could feel the fragmentation and the negative vibes. As I listened to the speakers, some in the group tried to sugar coat the fragmentation, denying the problems that led to it, while others saw it as destructive. I felt, however, that despite the fragmentation, the singing and eulogies paid tribute to a great man. I wondered how a fragmentation that was apparently so deep could be healed. Each of the sub-groups, however, seemed polite but I had the impression they have their own agendas.  
 Several hours later, I was talking with a close friend, who had successfully completed designing and pulling together a major community event.  As the photographer of this event, I took photos of people from the community enjoying music, dancing, and eating a variety of food. Toward the end of the event, while I sat in the garden enjoying a beverage, I overheard how everyone, from the Board members who sponsored the event to the people who came to the event, talked about how unique the experience was and how much they enjoyed it. I noticed, however, that my friend, who had put the event together, was snarly.  She could not allow herself, on an emotional level to be happy and feel good that the various components she brought together worked well and brought joy to others. Intellectually she acknowledged the success. From talking with her, I learned there were many negative energies leading up to the event. The staff that was supposed to assist only put in niggardly effort. The pay for services delivered was low compared to the enormous work that had to be done to pull off the event. The time frame of the work was three months when it should have been twelve months. As my friend worked to bring the different elements together, she met hesitation, resistance, and criticism. Her end feelings were about all these negative energies rather than joy of accomplishing something truly memorable for the community.
The man who was honored at the memorial service made a difference in the lives of people. He dedicated himself to giving people a better sense of purpose; he accepted them as they are, yet challenged and inspired them to reach their peak.  My friend who created a beautiful event also made a meaningful difference in the lives of many people.  If only for that day, however, she would have given herself to the higher joyful reality rather than be pulled down by lower negative energies. 
I believe both accepted the challenge to create joy for others. Both had to overcome obstacles, which were truly aggravating.  Having been touched by the life of the man who was honored at the memorial service and having seen the work of my friend who created a beautiful community event, I found myself pondering why people, in the face of such loveliness, are taken over more by death-dealing forces rather than by life-giving energies.
              Perhaps layers of patterns of non-acceptance and negative feedback contributed to the personal beliefs of non-truths: “I do not have the right to be happy; I do not have the right to be successful and positively connected to all whom I allow to enter my space.” Perhaps within those patterns of negative energy were constant self-blame and suppressed anger. I believe such patterns were established by what individuals were taught as they grew up.  Not being nurtured in a loving environment, where one is affirmed for one’s special qualities, people become fragmented from their inner essence and find it difficult to ENJOY life, to radiate their creativity, and to build communities of solidarity.
The question that Louise Hay asks, remains: “Would you really dig into yesterday’s garbage to make tonight’s meal? Do you dig into old mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences?”
If you are stuck looking through the mental garbage, I can help you use your emotional energy to establish new patterns and paths to achieve happiness. I can help you connect with your inner talent, create and celebrate life with joy. I provide individual emotional energy consultation as well as scheduled workshops on how to use your emotional energy. My goal is to help people achieve their potential by 
1.     Shifting from “resisting” to “allowing.”
2.     Taping their emotional Energy on different levels to “manifest” their desires.
3.     Letting go of problematic patterns, blockages and / or blind spots.
To make an appointment with me call (917) 703-7396.
My office is conveniently located on West 27th Street in Manhattan, between 6th and 7th Ave.

3 Special offers:

OFFER 1

·      If you schedule and attend 3 or more consultations, as a BONUS you will receive a copy of Louise Hay’s book, “You can heal your life.”

OFFER 2

·      If you schedule and attend 6 or more consultations,
o   Receive a copy of Louise Hay’s book, “You can heal your life.” +
o   3 Free Sessions ($450.00 value)
OFFER 3
Start learning from Luise Hay today by ordering your own copy  “You can heal your life” today by clicking the picture below!!
 “You can heal your life,” Click on picture of book.


Albert Einstein gave an interesting definition of , “Insanity:  doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.The interesting dynamic is that it all comes down to choice. Whatever your choice, I wish you prosperity in all of its dimensions.

Ralph M. Ferraro, MSW, ACCSW
RmfTop Emotional Energy Consultation
(917) 703-7396

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS A PROVOCATIVE PIECE! Anybody who reads it would recognize a piece of himself or herself in the two stories narrated. How true that we are all fragemented and how much healing we all need to be made whole. Your programs of healing should be attractive to many. May you touch more lives with your stories and photography, and especially your programs! Tina

    ReplyDelete