Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Visual Ear - Transcendental Communication


“The Visual Ear – Transcendental Communication”

by     Ralph M Ferraro     at      The Leadership Roundtable, District 46 Toastmasters Club

            Last night, I had the pleasure of delivering this speech to my colleagues and guests at one of my Toastmasters Clubs.  Continue for a brief overview of speech.
The image is one of my photos (which is copyrighted by me) that I used in the presentation. What do you see in the photo, emotion, thought or …??? For the presentation I used three pictures of people, and six images of colors in motion.
I discussed the usual components of a traditional speech, which include words, symbols, concepts, use of the past etc. I then spoke about the visual ear, which is linked, to the Third Eye. The Visual Ear processes stimuli vibrationally. Words, and concepts are not involved. On this level there is no past, no future. These vibrations operate outside the area of cognitive constructs and are non-judgmental.
The Visual Ear and Third Eye operate experientially in the here and now. The person, in order to use the Visual Ear and the Third Eye, has to be alert, aware, and receptive.
The Visual Ear and the Third Eye function on a vibrational energy level. They operate on an emotional energy level. On this vibrational emotional energy level we are connected with others, the Divine (Source, however we can understand this creative, generous, loving entity). This vibrational energy allows us to create either positively or negatively.


No comments:

Post a Comment