Thursday, November 11, 2021

Mood of the Clouds

 Checking the mood of the clouds


11/10/21


Have you ever stopped to check the mood of the clouds?


It was early morning.

I was So tempted to stay in bed under the comfortable blankets.

I got up showered, dressed and headed out to get my expresso

I didn’t bring my camera or my book


In the parking lot

As I got out of the car, 

I looked up

I greeted the sky

The clouds

I paused to feel the mood of the clouds

They were light against a pale blue sky

They were wispy, thin, delicately etched.


Suddenly as I studied the mood of the clouds

I felt joy deep within

I felt energized deep within


As I continued on my journey

I thought how can I choose the comfy blankets and bed

When the clouds are so alive and uplifting



No comments:

Post a Comment