Sunday, October 31, 2021



 One Music Project


On a cool, stormy night 

I went to see a friend …

Actually to see her and her colleagues perform 

The “French-American Ensemble”



About 70  people were in the audience


Three musicians presented “chamber” music

They were all good musicians

A pianist, A Cello, and A Violin


I was happy that I was able to capture a photo taken with my Nikon Z5 and a Nikor Z 24-70 f4  

S lens  I  captured the reflection on the floor and edited out the audience.


The silent feature of the camera allowed me to capture the image quietly ~  almost as a ghost, without the audience noticing.


Happy Halloween !!!


if you would like to learn more about my friend, her colleagues and future events

check out onemusicproject.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment