Saturday, March 20, 2021

Vibrational Connection with 1/5 at 4 meters

 Have you ever met a kindred spirit when you enter a room? I did.

I was the last person entering the group.

the other participants were in the next room, already at the table. 

The group had gathered to prepare Some food.



When I entered I noticed a retriever laying down beside the table.

Magic ... an instant connection. Eye to eye. the vibrations reached across a space of 4 meters.

The retriever got up, which seemed to take some effort, it was an older retriever.

It walked over to me and allowed me to pet and massage it’s head.


One of the people at the table remarked “look the dog got up and went to greet Ralph. 

It didn’t greet any of us.”


The miracle of matching vibrations & the ability to make connections. Non verbal connections. 

Spirit ... emotional energy connections. 


Ah, yes the people at the table. 

We made introductions. 

A connection was made. 

The sending and receiving vibrations were less than the vibrations of I and the dog.

The connections with the people at t he table were not as warm nor as complimentary as 

that with my friend the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment