Monday, November 4, 2019

My phone and a Stranger going the extra mile

Did your phone ever go 1 stop further on the Railroad than you?


On Sunday evening, my son and I were headed back to the island.
When we reached our stop, we got off. 
I didn’t realize 
my phone had slipped out of my pocket onto the seat and 
was headed to the next station.
As we waited for the next train to pass, all types of negative thoughts ran thru my head … 
being without a phone …
… would someone turn it in to the railroad?
… not wanting to buy a new phone
… what about the call I was expecting?
the 2 men in front of our seat had found my phone. 
… they were just about to hand it to the conductor 

My son had positive thoughts 
and dialed my number.
One of the men, answered my phone … we met between stops 
He returned my phone 
and would not accept a tip for his kindness.
I never got the call I was expecting but
My phone was back home with me.

For me it was a lesson in faith 
... always be positive 
... ask Source Energy for help
... appreciate the help of others
... appreciate the positive outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment