Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Ego vs. Consciousness of the Self; a question of Emotional Energy

When I suggested, in my psychology class
that perhaps, the Freudian Ego matrix is the problem in relationship.
One student asked
"if we eliminate the Freudian concept of the Ego, and the Superego 
don't we eliminate the Self?"

My response was, "Perhaps, eliminating the Freudian concept of Ego, Id and Superego
will allow the self to move from the Freudian Intellectualized Box 
into the Consciousness of the Self, into consciousness in the context of emotional energy." 

excerpted from my upcoming book, 
"The Trinity of  Emotional Energy: 
the Quantum Secret of Emotional Energy on 3 levels" © Ralph M. Ferraro Photography 2017
which will be published in September of 2017

Starting next week I will be sharing some questions that were given to me and my  response from a Trinity of Emotional Energy Perspective.

Please sign up in the "Follow" box on the right.

Please feel free to ask questions or challenge my thought (thinking energy), I will do my best to answer as many questions as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment