Thursday, September 17, 2015

Virgo Rising

-->
Pun intended
Birthday Celebration


Today is the celebration of my birth

Aeons ago.


Greeted in AM by

Patterns of wispy clouds

How beautiful



Sadly my Olympus being repaired

Sunday at shoot, two buttons not working

Monday it’s snoot fell off

Poor thing


Good start

Shirt inside out

No one noticed so far


Today got birthday wishes

From a friend I’d thought I lost

(Yeah) gave me finger too

The thumb

Thumbs up, that is

(Yeah)


Got B’day greeting

From tomorrow’s B’day Dinner friend

(yeah)


Confirmed Today’s B’day lunch

With colleague

Thai … Yum


Plans for Sunday

Doubled up


Off to B’day Bagels with my son


It’s good to be me


Thank you all for sharing

And helping Celebrate my B’day


Not doing anything today

‘cept celebrating as per Bruno …





No comments:

Post a Comment