Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Birthday Reflections


Reflections on a Birthday
& the gifts of celebration

Two weeks
After the day

Gifts that last
Friends warm greetings
& Positive Birthday wishes

One birthday wish
Texted
3 sentences
Difficult to give
Due to things in their life
Positive wishes
Given nonetheless

Thomas’ gift
Two positive energy books
Joel Osteen
“You can, You will”
2nd gift
Tony Robbins
“Money – Master the Game”
perfect
a gift I truly needed
next step my growth
Tom knew what I truly needed
Truly thought about
Truly blessed

I will be posting quotes from Tony’s book
That I find truly inspiriting
In the month of October

My camera & equipment
Lost in repair?
When to return?
Great letter from customer service
Soothed my anxieties
Repairs proceeding
Extender replaced
Lens & body tweaked
To return soon
Good as new

Friend from spring
Traveling for summer
Disappeared?
Re-emerged
Still meet for coffee/tea
Yes for sure

Dinner with a friend
Dessert with a friend
Walking and laughing
With a friend

Truly blessed
Thank you all who helped me
celebrate

Next post Friday, Oct 2nd


No comments:

Post a Comment