Sunday, April 26, 2015

APRIL CHILL, SNOW, LOVE

APRIL CHILL, SNOW, LOVE

Early morning
End of April
Wintery Cold, Windy
Couple with young child ahead
All out to get breakfast [1]

I held the door
Allowed couple with child
To go ahead

Young girl in father’s arms
Facing me
Gave a big smile

I said “my what a beautiful smile”
The young girl said “I like chicken noodle soup …
It’s warm.”
I said to the child, “that is great … not like outside … it’s cold.”
“Do you think we’ll get snow?”

The child said “yes, …
then Santa Claus.”
Father turned to me with a smile and said “Thanks.”

Father turned to his daughter and explained
Santa wasn’t coming today…
Daughter’s face quickly changed to a pout … upset
Within moments the father soothed the pout
The daughter returned to her smile and all was well

The powerful energy of suggestion
Of focused thought
Of feelings
Of Love
The healing … soothing of warm love





[1] True story as I entered Panera to pick up breakfast for Thomas & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment