Monday, October 20, 2014

PreDawn Bus & Train


The Bus

Would you wake up at 01:30[AM]  to travel into the city, to catch a 03:30 Bus to Maryland, a 3.5 hour trip?

That is just what I did on Saturday. 

PreDawn Saturday


Although I had a full day on Friday, starting at 5 AM and finishing at 10 PM, I was on the 3:30 AM Bus. Two full buses from New York headed to the LegalShield’s 
“All In” Saturday Workshop
People came from Canada to Southern Virginia to attend.

The purpose was to share  the latest developments in LegalShield.

It was a great day of learning and meeting successful people who were happy to share information about their LegalShield Journey.

My story is that of a beginning Associate. I joined LegalShield in September of 2014. I fast start qualified for September, which means I became a member of the Performance Club. I am on my way to Performance Club qualifying this month. 

My Why?

My “Why” got me to the 3:30 Bus and the “All In Workshop.” My why is to be financially free. With the financial freedom I plan to share my talents in healing workshops and in photography with others. I truly want to inspire my son and everyone I meet and help them live a worry free, joy filled life.

The Journey Continues ... the Train

I got home at 10 PM on Saturday.
Next morning, I was on the 05:59 [AM] RailRoad into the city once again. 
I was the “coffee man” at the St Francis of Assisi Breadline It was a pleasure to pour coffee for the men and women on the line.  We shared morning greetings and humor as the men and women got their sandwiches and coffee. Some of the exchanges were simple phrases, some were non-intelligible verbal, some simple nods, some couldn't talk. Yet despite all the nuances, there was warm communication, sharing - vibrational relationship. It was truly a caring, sharing, moving experience.

Some of the highlights of the “All In” workshop were:

  • The “Perfect Storm” dual disk CD/DVD is now available. 
    • 20,000 copies were purchased at the “All In” meeting, i.e. copies were sold out.
  • A LegalShield App for Iphone and Android will be available in 3 weeks. This App will make LegalShield services available to members and associates available at the press of a button on their phone.
  • New education program and tracker will be available shortly
    • We are partnering with Covey to provide personal development education.
    • Our back office will track the different courses that we complete
  • Leaders in the field shared their stories.





No comments:

Post a Comment