Saturday, September 20, 2014

3 Simple Changes


Patterns are repeated ways of responding built up over time. They move us many times into a comfort zone that could help us to resist life, change, growth.

During this week of my birth celebration, I chose to make 3 simple changes:


  1. Websites 
    1. I am deactivating my photography websites.
    2. I am reactivating my RmfTop Blog website
  2. Photography
    1. I chose to focus on the Emotional Energy of the art of photography
      1. I sold my Canon and External lighting systems -
      2. I acquired my Olympus OM D E M1 with a 12-40 f2.8 Pro lense
  3. Imersing myself in the dance of letting go, allowing and embracing the mission of my life
    1. Opening more, engaging more
    2. allowing new people into my life
    3. letting go of resistance
    4. Activating and setting new sails for new adventures
    5. shifting to new career goals
I will continue my story in weekly posts - I welcome you to follow my journey.
Questions or comments are welcome.

Ciao

Rmf

No comments:

Post a Comment