Friday, December 20, 2013

Interview with Daria Gradusova concerning my thoughts on the Art of Photography

Today, I was interviewed by Daria Gradusova, representing the International Art Festival (Russian Museum of Art). She interviewed me about my view of the Art of Photography, Healing and the combination of my photographs, poems and musings on my Blog.We talked about the impact of Self-Actualizing Psychology on art. Further details next week

It was also my first attempt at videoing my interview.
I used a Canon full frame 6D with a Canon 24-105mm f4 L lens.
I used a Dolica Proline 60" Carbon Fiber Tripod to mount my camera equipment and a Rode Go mic.
I was very impressed with the quality of the Dolica Tripod.
The Rode mic go was not as impressive. I will review both next week

No comments:

Post a Comment