Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013 ~ New York City


I wish all my family and friends a blessed Christmas week  :)))


Last night
I was touring
the Christmas Decorations 
of New York











My sister, Patti
and My Son, Thomas
were my companions

We celebrated the evening with some good food at one of our hangouts









Of course, 
our walk had to include going up 5th Ave, 
and checking out Rockerfeller Center and the huge Christmas Tree



















We capped off the night at St Francis of Assisi for Midnight Mass.

Fr. Andrew gave a great and humorous homily.

St Francis of Assisi is always an open welcoming community truly inspired by Jesus - acknowledge the loving God (Source Energy) and love your fellow person as you love yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment