Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Sunday Morning, the Question, the Journey"

On Monday (2/4/13) evening, I presented my speech  "Sunday Morning, the Question, the Journey" at the Leadership Roundtable Toastmasters International Contest Meeting. I was awarded 1st Place and will go on to the District International Contest.

I spoke about my dilemma of choosing between my two passions: - Photography, capturing the emotional energy of a person, event, a scene, or creating art (abstract colors); Healing - helping a person use their emotional energies to heal from the pain they are experiencing or helping them make choices to rediscover their purpose and move toward their happiness.

I used my experience, learning and photographs to demonstrate the need to find beauty wherever we are, stop and admire the beauty for a few moments in order to put our thinking and feeling energies in a good feeling place. I have found that being in a good feeling place, regardless of whatever is stressing us, is a prerequisite to heal, to make meaningful change.

I have combined my talents and realized that I am a "Healing Photographer."  I will share my passions

  • in motivational speaking to Civic, Religious, and Corporate groups, to help their members move toward their bliss and achieve their goals.
  • in creating photographic books (with my poems)* and quality photographic prints to enable people to refocus on beauty and refresh themselves.
  • Individual Consultation, when a person gets stuck and needs some positive feedback.

* my first photographic book with my poems, "Flashes of Light" is already available. Contact me for details at my email address RmfTop@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment