Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ralph and Les Brown at NSA Mega Meeting



I had the opportunity to spend a day with Les Brown at the NSA Mega Meeting on 2/15/13. I attended his morning presentation on "Speak your way to Phenomenal Success" and his afternoon session "Exclusive Session with Les Brown."

I almost missed this great opportunity to meet Les Brown and hear his words of wisdom.
When the meeting was announced I did not sign up. It wasn't until a week later, while I was looking at his announcement on the internet, that my son Thomas, told me, "Dad, if you have an opportunity to hear Les Brown, you, especially you, have to go !" Not really knowing the impact of choosing to go to the workshop with Les Brown, I signed up based on the enthusiasm and passion (emotional energy vibrations) of my son's advice.

On the 15th, when I met Les Brown and heard his story and shared experiences, I was very grateful to  Thomas, for inspiring me to sign up. Les Brown is a person who is definitely in contact with his inner voice and his mission. His smile was warm and welcoming. His perspective was always focused on the positive energy of helping people. His laughter and passion added the spice to the  thoughts and experiences that he shared with his audience.

Aside from his real words of wisdom, I was struck by his ability to read the vibrations (from a person's inner self) from myself and from the other audience members as we shared our experiences and asked our questions. Always his response was positive, uplifting and had a practical dimension to help whichever person asked for his advice.

Les Brown is a man who lives what I teach, namely to get in touch with your emotional energy on different levels (Physical, Intellectual (evaluative not conceptual) - Emotional, and Spiritual or Source Emotional Energy and use this energy to help people feel good, make people laugh, and help them to be financially successful.

One gem that he shared with us, was to find your story, connect with your passion, in whatever field that may be, share and blend your story with the audience stories and use the stories to make a point that will help your audience.

The time that Les shared with us from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM, flew by.

If you have an opportunity to hear Les Brown speak, jump on it, you will be enriched by the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment