Sunday, November 26, 2023

WHAT DO WE SEE?

 


What do we see in this image?

How many elements can we distinguish?

when I saw this image I was about to get into my car to return to my office.

The image stood out for me.

I placed my expresso on the hood of my car

and studied the image.

Certainly there was an element of chaos.

Hustle bustle of traffic ... people on way to work or school ...

yet there was a beauty beyond the chaos.


As a photographer and 

as a human being with a spirit 

I was amazed at the beauty of the clouds,

the shapes, the colors above the chaos.

As I continued to view the beauty in front of me

I noticed I had company.


(You will have to zoom in to the right mid corner to see my friends)

To the right of center, 

atop the double T of the utility pole

a hidden gem

a group of birds sitting atop some power lines

watching the dance of the clouds


In the middle of the chaos 

do we stop, breathe and listen?

What do we allow ourselves to see?  

What do we allow ourselves to feel?


No comments:

Post a Comment