Sunday, May 17, 2020

The day I forgot my professional camera



 The weather in the North East was beautiful. I just had to get outside and enjoy the day.
I Went to a local park in the area. As I walked through the park, I was impressed by the beauty of the clouds, and the trees.





Normally I would have my professional camera with me. You never know when you will see the moment that you want to capture. Nuts, I had left my camera home. Originally, I just wanted to enjoy a walk-in nature. My son was using his phone to capture the beauty. Our conversation inspired me to use my phone camera. 



The more I clicked the photos with my phone, the more I noticed the beauty and structure of the trees and the clouds.

Aside from the joy of the walk, I got a bonus, the joy of focusing on and capturing the beauty before me without my professional camera. My phone camera opened a new dimension for me. Does that happen for you?










No comments:

Post a Comment