Sunday, December 15, 2019

a Big Rolling Ball ~ a Pint sized Roller and Shaker

At a holiday party, I was seating talking with some charming women and a gentleman. About 33 meters away, a young girl, probably 4 or 5 found this huge ball … it was almost bigger than her. She started pushing the ball with gusto. 

About 15 meters into her journey, some adults tried to distract her. 

She didn’t allow the distraction for long. She was not to be sidetracked. 
She continued her energetic roll down the path that she had chosen. 

She came right over to me and introduced herself. We gave each other a high five and then she resumed her journey.
 
My friend C… was amused and exclaimed to me, “look at that she came right over to you and introduced herself … it is like she knew you …”
 
The whole episode took only a few moments … it was a blessing … I wondered and marveled at the spirit message … the vibrational exchange … the message from Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment