Sunday, July 22, 2018

A Walk, a Ride, a Miracle, Joy (Pt 1)

 I invited my dear friend to join me in a walk and a ferry ride. Although we both had many other pressing concerns, yet I decided a ferry ride was important for me that day. My friend felt the same way.

Little did I know how the ride and the day would unfold.
Certainly, I felt positive expectations. They were positive yet undefined.


The ferry was crowded, the view from the deck was tight with people. I got a spot for My friend to take photos. The "M" Man who was already at the side asked me if I wanted space, he saw my camera. He moved so I could access the view. I thanked him and appreciated his willingness to share the spot on the side of the deck. 


I didn’t know he was an “M” man. What is an “M” man you ask? 
I am glad you asked. 

let me explain. 
We started to talk about the beauty of the water, 
the beauty of the ferry … 
how the ferry ride and water helped us to relax 
and lose the tension of the day.

Oh yes, you want to know who is this “M” man. 
The “M” man is a fourth stage cancer survivor. 
You couldn’t tell he survived cancer from looking at him. 
He was handsome, well-built and friendly. 
The “M” man is a miracle man ~ 
he had tapped into his supernatural quantum energy field. 

Supernatural quantum energy field, what a mouth full. 
What does that mean? 
In short, he was open to changing his life style. 
He and his wife stopped eating certain foods. 
He and his wife started with organic foods. 
He was into herbal supplements. 
We had a wonderful sharing and conversation for twenty minutes on New York greatest boat ride, the “Staten Island Ferry.”

The story continues on the next post, on Wednesday.
Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment