Saturday, November 25, 2017

Contrast ~ Appreciation ~ The Walk

Photo and story copyright Ralph M Ferraro 2017

You might have seen this photo on my Facebook page ... now the story...


On a Sunday morning, I went to accompany my son Thomas as he ran a four mile course with Road Runners. The  profits from the race were given to a charity to help those in need.

The race was  held in Central Park. Central Park is one of the splendid, free jewels of New York City.

After the race, Thomas & I wandered South in the park. I had my trusty Olympus OMD - 1  with me.
Didn't know if I would find something to catch my fancy ... take a photo?
Just a relaxing, enjoyable walk through the park. We both appreciated the beauty of the park.

A tree with it golden leaves and dark trunk and branches  caught my eye. The lighting was constantly changing. I waited a few moments, appreciated the beautiful light and contrast .... next thing I knew, I was looking through the viewfinder and snap. 

Just wanted to share on this beautiful "Thanksgiving"  weekend.

Hope you enjoy the photos.
Ralph


No comments:

Post a Comment