Sunday, October 30, 2016

Patience and the Jackass

What seems a long time ago
at least 11 days 

I ordered a great bag from thinktank - 
the Urban Disguise 60 @ the Photoexpo

I have had many other ThinkTank bags, but the 
UD 60 is a great bag to take photos from
… it would accomodate my gear and 
make it easy to access each piece of gear 
as I move about

The dealer said it would be shipped
Shipped free
I thought I have the bag in about 5 ~ 6 days …
Well Not exactly …
in 5 ~ 6 days, I  had the tracking number…
It was coming not from New York but California.

So I have been watching the bag’s journey
Seemingly it was being treked by donkey 
across each state moving closer to NY
I thought if I had asked for USPS priority mail
I might of had to pay…
but I would have had it in 3 days.

Instead of sending it by donkey
The US Post office would have sent it by bird.

Non-the-less, I await my bag’s arrival

As my maternal grandfather would say
“Patience Jackass, Patience”


No comments:

Post a Comment