Monday, May 30, 2016

Flow of well-being and resistance

Flow of money and resistance

Last week, I was talking with Araceli, about the flow of money. I pointed out to her that not having sufficient money, according to Abraham, is because of our own resistance.

Resistance is talking about money, in a negative way, that is, in a way that reflects an absence of money.
She wanted to know what compromises resistance. As we talked, she used phrases that reflected resistance. Twice I pointed out to her that she was framing the flow of money, as a state of lack. I said that is resistance.

I was amused because just a week before, I was evaluating one of my colleagues speeches at a toastmaster meeting. I praised some positive points of his speech then added “… but …” Another colleague pointed out to me that by adding the “… but …” I was going negative, resistive, negating the compliment that I had just given the speaker. 

Even more amusing was the fact that my son, Thomas points out to me when I am resisting or being negative about money or anything else.

Being negative, adding the “… but …” is probably a pattern that developes to the point that it becomes  automatic in our phraseology. 

A speaker once said when a person adds the word “…but …” be prepared … because what follows the word “…  but …” is always bullshit, an excuse … a way of negative thinking.

It is really important to meditate, to focus within ourselves,  to as Abraham says “align ourselves with ourselves, align ourselves with Source before we do or say anything.

What are your thoughts on the word "... but...," on the flow of money, or resistance?

===
Abraham and E. J. Hicks (2012). The Vortex: Where the law of attraction assembles all cooperative relationships. New York, Hay House.


No comments:

Post a Comment