Sunday, February 23, 2014

HAPPY ~~~ PHARRELL ~ a State of Being :)))

HAPPY ~~~ PHARRELL ~ Not a state of Mind ~ a State of BEING :)))

This AM, my son, Thomas, said "Hey Dad, watch this ..." He sat me in front of the computer and played Happy - I strongly recommend that you watch the link below.

Happy ~~~ Pharrell Williams

Pharrell combined a wonderful group of images and song that reflect the JOY of Happiness ... I warn you it is contageous ...

The images include some dance moves of my favorite characters "the Minions."

Radiating JOY is the reason we are on the planet.

I defy you to be grumpy or depressed after watching  this music video. (hell ... watch it 3 times)

WARNING:
  1. the images and music are addicting
  2. you can watch 24 hours of Pharrell's day BEING Happy ! Sacra Blu :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment