Monday, November 11, 2013

"Boyfriend / Girlfriend ~ A Conundrum"

A recent conversation prompted me to think about the Word "Boyfriend/Girlfriend," specifically about the thought and the energy level when a person introduces this gem of thought, "I have a boyfriend or a girlfriend" while talking with another person, especially if there is a synergy between the two chatting individuals.

I presented a brief discussion about these thoughts in my college class "Human Growth and Development." All the students  participated actively in the discussion.

I will be presenting this talk, "Boyfriend ~ Girlfriend a Conundrum" at the Jade Toastmasters Group which meets tomorrow November 12th at 6:00 PM at the New York Life Building 51 Madison Ave. Guests are welcome.

What are your thoughts about the terms "Boyfriend/Girlfriend"  please send me your thoughts before Tuesday night.

Will you allow yourself to explore these dynamic words that can change energy flow with me on Tuesday?

Hope to see you at the Jade meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment