Saturday, November 17, 2012

Friday Rose Sky



Friday Rose Sky

© Ralph M. Ferraro

Beautiful Sunrise
Rose filtered across the sky

Didn’t have my camera
Wasn’t in position oh …
Beautiful clouds, sun, light
Thank You for being

Busy with errands
In motion

Presented two workshops
The joy of sharing – teaching –
Offering thoughts for reflection

Each person open
Each person attentive
Asked questions

Excited to share
My life experience, 
My studying
My growth – what I’ve learned
Challenging people to be fully alive
Be Themselves
Prosperous – happy
Like the sun  
Playful rose clouds
life on the leading edge
Never been a better world

We grow up with patterns
Patterns of groupness
Do this – don’t do that
Barraged with advice – dictum – rules
To move away from our self

Easy to forget
Forget our special beauty
Like the rose sky
Not seek the prosperity and happiness
Available to us, one and all

Rose clouds, sun, sky
Remind us
Beauty is all around
Prosperity is ours
Prosperity beckons us
If only we allow

Beautiful Sunset
Rose spreading across the sky
Thank you for being
Allowing me to see your beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment