Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome to Ralph Michael's Blog

Welcome to Ralph Michael Ferraro’s Blog.

On the 61st anniversary of my spirit entering physical form, I am opening my Blog.
I have spent many years studying, living, and growing and enjoying my life on this fabulous blue marble (earth). I have had the good fortune of many relationships that have helped me expand and enjoy my life. I wish to share with all of you who read my blog, my thoughts, my feelings, my wit and my experiences. I will be talking about my personal journey, and provide reviews on books, movies, and of course share my photography. I hope you enjoy the read. I hope the readings and posts will be helpful to you. Please, feel free to email me your questions, thoughts, feelings re: my blog at RmfTop@gmail.com .

On this opening day of my blog, I would like to share with you my review of a book entitled: “The Vortex: Where the law of attraction assembles all cooperative relationships.”
Ralph Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment